2 months to World Leukemia Day !
We are now 2 months away from World Leukemia Day which is on 4th September is a yearly global campaign in collaboration with patient groups across the globe !
The campaign will continue to raise awareness in signs and symptoms of leukemia and important of early detection and recognition and underlining the importance of visiting the doctor even during the current pandemic.
– By raising awareness of leukemia and educating the world on the signs and symptoms of this condition, we can work together to help leukemia patients get diagnosed and provide better outcomes for them. You can make a difference no matter who you are and where you live.
– Encourage people to get seen by a healthcare professional – This will help reduce the numbers of preventable leukemia deaths across the world and provide patients with greater outcomes.
#WorldLeukemiaDay #WLD21 #Leukemia #PatientAdvocacy
– Videos on signs and symptoms: https://www.worldleukemiaday.org/videos
– Social media headers: https://www.worldleukemiaday.org/world-leukemia-day-materials
– Posters: https://www.worldleukemiaday.org/world-leukemia-day-materials
– Logos: https://www.worldleukemiaday.org/world-leukemia-day-materials
– Facebook frame :
To add a frame to your Page’s profile picture:
- Go to facebook.com/profilepicframes.
- Click your profile picture in the bottom left and select your Page.
- Search for a frame by entering the frame’s name, the creator’s name or related words.
- Choose the frame you want to use from the results.
- Click Use as Profile Picture.
Note: You can also share a frame on your Page if it was created by that Page.
Infographics, #WLDTalks, Spot, Printables, Social media posts etc. can be found here.
Follow us on social media and tag us in your posts !
- Facebook: @ALANacuteleuk @cmladvocates @CLLAdvocates @LeukaemiaCare
- Instagram: @alan_acuteleuk @clladvocates @cmladvocates @leukaemiacareuk
- Linkedin: @acute-leukemia-advocates-network/ @cml-advocatesnetwork/ @leukaemia-care/
- Twitter: @AcuteLeuk @CLLAdvocates @cmlnet @LeukaemiaCareUK
Check https://acuteleuk.org/project/awareness-campaign/?53 and https://www.worldleukemiaday.org/ for more !