AGIL du SENEGAL was created in 2016 and brings together patients affected by leukemia and GIST.
It has 200 members, and it aims to :
– Participate in national and international conferences on blood cancer (specifically chronic myeloid leukemia), in partnership with its medical consultants,to provide its expertise in raising awareness and treating these diseases, which are little known to populations and which are developing more and more in our countries.
– Organize open day to inform population and patients familly about leukemia.
– Provide free education sessions and consultation days for the diagnosis of Leukemia.
– Produce booklets translated into different national languages to help patients better understand Leukemia.
– Purchase diagnostic and monitoring equipment for our disease.